The International Fly Fishing Film Festival (IF4) consists of short and feature length films produced by professional and amateur filmmakers from all corners of the globe, showcasing the passion, lifestyle and culture of fly-fishing. From enormous trout in New Zealand to giant Sheefish in Alaska, the variety of films at this event are sure to peak the interest of all anglers. IF4 contains exclusive content not available in an other fly-fishing film event.
Each IF4 Experience
At each IF4 screening there are great door prizes and all viewers get a chance to vote for their favourite film! Don’t miss IF4 at the 2013 venues. Vote and get a chance to win the IF4 audience grand prize at the end of the festival season!
Vote for your Favourite Film & Win!
- A G.Loomis Pro-4X fly rod!
- The ultimate fly line collection!
- An IF4 loot package full of sponsor goodies!
- The best of IF4 DVD collection!
Revenue For Filmmakers!
- The professional Film Maker whose submission has the most votes at the end of the IF4 festival season, as the favourite film, will receive $1000 dollars CASH!
- The amateur Film Maker whose submission has the most votes at the end of the IF4 festival season, as the favourite film, will receive $500 dollars CASH!
- Apply for a grant from the IF4 Grant Program! E-mail a detailed synopsis of your project along with a link to your film to firstname.lastname@example.org.